| RM-20 Repeater Maker Plus|
RM-20 Repeater Maker Plus
The new Repeater Maker plus is the latest enhanced version of the highly popular RM-10 which is used throughout the world in thousands of unique applications. Such applications include creating a radio repeater using two transceivers, providing a backup for critical continuous duty repeaters, making a single/cross band repeater or as a limited user CTCSS repeater tone panel. The all new Repeater Maker Plus is an ideal product for any application that requires a rugged and reliable product. Call us today to discuss your particular requirement.
This high value, low cost Repeater Maker Plus includes many new and advanced features and has a wide range of programmable values to choose from. The packaging is small and rugged. The unique design provides for heightened reliability in harsh field environments.
Repeater Maker plus Major Features:
- Multi-user tone panel, up to 4 groups of users, select from 50 CTCSS tones - cross-tone encoding is also supported
- Power and Repeat Inhibit switches on front panel
- Repeat Inhibit Digital Input with programmable polarity
- Programmed using DTMF telephone locally, or remotely over-the-air
- Morse code CWID with programmable SEND states
- Auxiliary Relay controlled via programmable DTMF security code
- Optional plug-in Voice Delay module (1 second or 8 second versions available)
- Plug & Play compatibility with CES 4700VP Telephone Interconnect
- Low Current draw
- Many Additional Features
The Repeater Maker plus features a built-in four user (four tone) CTCSS encode/decode tone panel. The vast majority of 'community repeater' applications today do not require more than four users to share a single repeater.
The Repeater Maker plus can be easily interfaced to other CES products such as the 4700VP Versa Patch telephone interconnect, which is 'plug-and-play' compatible. A 1 second or 8 second plug-in voice delay module is available separately, and the Repeater Maker plus features a built-in socket for easy installation.
A built-in auxiliary relay, which can be activated or deactivated via a programmable DTMF security code over the air, is included with the Repeater Maker plus. Common uses for this include site monitoring of lighting equipment, relay-controlled heater, air conditioners, etc.
The Repeater Maker plus can be programmed locally using a standard DTMF telephone set. Feedback is provided via the telephone handset, which allows the unit to be programmed quickly and easily. Is the repeater to be located at a remote site?....the Repeater Maker plus can also be programmed over the air, by entering a programmable DTMF security code.
- Reliable and durable surface mount construction
- Power, Transmit, and COR LED's on the front panel
- Power and Repeat Inhibit switches on the front panel
- Low/High Range and/or potentiometer level settings for:
* Audio Input
* Audio Output
* CTCSS Output
* Courtesy Beep
* COR Level Adjustment
- Inputs for COR, TX Disable, and Interconnect PTT
- Operates on +12 to 18 Volts dc
- Reverse polarity protected
- Extremely low current draw in idle mode makes this unit ideal for use in low current applications such as solar powered sites
- PTT Relay
- Internal COR Circuit
- Programmable time-out-timer with disconnect beeps, courtesy beeps and hang time
- High Pass filter for CTCSS elimination
- Logical, easy to use programming procedure
- Compact and lightweight packaging, size is 1.5 x 4 x 4 inches (3.8 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm)