VXR-9000 VHF/UHF Repeater System
High Power Output
For Exceptional Reach and Performance
- 32 Channels
- 50 Watts or 100 Watts (Choose Below)
- VHF: 134 – 160 MHz or 148 – 174 MHz (Choose Below)
- UHF: 400 – 430 MHz or 450 – 480 MHz (Choose Below)
- 6 Dual-Function Programmable Keys
- Duplexer Option (Price INCLUDES FREE TUNING)
- Can perform in repeater or base station mode depending on the application.
Includes Priority Channel scanning capability for efficient communications monitoring.
- Power Supply Backup With Alert
- Should DC power fail at the repeater site, the VXR-9000 will automatically
revert to a backup DC power source if connected. Under backup DC power, the repeater
will transmit an alert message to notify the operator that immediate attention
is required at the repeater site.
- Designed For High Reliability
- The cooling fan diameter is 3+ inches and thermostatically controlled to ensure
a stable temperature environment. Fan operation may be programmed for three options:
off, continuous or temperature-controlled, depending on the application. A malfunction
alarm is also included.
- Flexible, Automatic Command Sequence Configuration
- May be programmed to perform a five-step sequence of commands for certain
operating events. For example, during a DC power failure when the repeater switches
to a backup power supply, the repeater can be programmed to switch to low power
and send a CW ID advising of the situation, etc.
- Additional Features
- • 47 CTCSS / 108 DCS Codes Encode and Decode
• CW ID Transmitter
• CW Message
• Multi-Tone Decode
• Compander Per Channel
• D-Sub 25 Pin Accessory Connector
• Automatic DC Backup Switching Alert
• EIA Rack Mount Size
- • Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
• Rolling Code Encryption
- NOTE: 100 watt version repeaters require a
duplexer (if needed) that will handle
100 watts+. The $400 duplexer option below only works with the 50 watt